The medical graduates who have completed their MBBS course either in India or abroad will qualify for the NEXT exam. You can opt for the best coaching for NEXT Exam for understanding the subjects in depth and to succeed in the competitive exam.
TIPS TO PREPARE
- Sharpen your Basics.
- Emphasise on Critical Concepts
- Never leave out an Entire subject
- Attempt Previous Years’ NEET PG and AIIMS papers
- Begin Early
What is the National Exit Test (NEXT)?
NEXT is one of the common examinations conducted for undergraduate medical aspirants in the final year, to grant a license for practising medicine in India. The license is required for the enrollment of National or State registration.
Also, best coaching for NEXT exam preparation will be a gateway for the post-graduates. Currently, foreign graduates should qualify for the screening test FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) which is conducted by the Medical Council of India.
Objectives of NEXT exam preparation
NEXT exam is conducted as an exit test like pass and fail exam where candidates have to score 50% marks only. It is not an entrance test. Taking the best coaching for NEXT exam will help you to meet the following needs:
- Candidates are provided with licenses for skilled medical graduates for practicing in India to strengthen the health system.
- Candidates can apply for various PG medical programs such as MD, MS, etc as it increases the standard of education in the country.
- Candidates are not required to qualify for NEET PG and FMGE separately. NEXT exam preparation will be a common exam for both.
- It is valid for 3 years and makes the candidates more confident about their medical skills.
- Next exam preparation will bring transparency and uniformity to get the license for setting standards to show up the equivalence in the studies of doctors.
- Illegal practices and unnecessary documentation work will be stopped by producing more qualified medical professionals.
There is no restriction for NEXT attempts where the MBBS aspirants can appear for the NEXT exam multiple times but undergoing the internship and NEXT 2 exam is mandatory.
Subjects for NEXT exam preparation
NEXT 1 is a 3 days exam categorized into 2 parts with the subjects like Medical Allied, Surgery & Allied, Paediatrics, ENT, Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Ophthalmology. PG seats will be allotted to the candidates according to the scores obtained in NEXT 1 only.